When you have your first RC helicopter you can’t just wait to fly it around and show your friends but before you do anything with your RC helicopter there are certain things that you can to do before doing awesome tricks and other things with your RC helicopter. Remember that everyone has to start from the bottom that is why if you want to have a productive way to fly your RC helicopter for the first time then here are tips that you can apply to help yourself on your first flight.
- Make sure that you have familiarized your remote control so that you wouldn’t need to look at it when you are flying your RC helicopter since your eyes should be on your RC helicopter because if you are careless then it might get stuck in a tree or hit a wall and the impact may damage your RC helicopter.
- When you have familiarize the remote control of your RC helicopter, then the next things you have to do is to go to a wide are fewer trees and buildings and put your RC helicopter on the ground and have a distance of ten feet so that you can gently start it. Make sure that your hands aren’t shaking and that you have a strong hold of the remote control.
- Don’t hurry when you are about to fly your RC helicopter because you might give too much force into it that you might lose control over flying your RC helicopter. That is why you start by calmly starting and doing it slowly so that you would be able to see the whole procedure of how they fly up in the air. It would also help with your mastery of the remote control.
- Because it will be your first time flying your RC helicopter, you have to do things slowly which would mean that there shouldn’t be any tricks or fast flying because the impact might be too much for you and you might lose control. That is why you should start with letting your RC helicopter move around at a moderate speed so that you can have full control over the situation.
- Don’t be too competitive towards people who have months and years of their RC helicopter because this is still your first time, so you have to do things at a slow or moderate speed. If you do things fast, then you might accidentally harm your RC helicopter which is a bad thing because the parts might be damage and the circuit might also be damage. So you should take things one step at a time.
With these tips and your constant practicing you would be a pro when you are about to fly your RC helicopter. You have to understand that a pro in flying started at the bottom and worked their way up and that is how you should do because no one became a pro because of doing things fast. That is why these tips are there to help you when it is your first time flying an RC helicopter so that you wouldn’t be able to damage your RC helicopter because of carelessness in your first time flying it.